VoxForge Development Wiki
The VoxForge Development Wiki is a wiki site that permits VoxForge users to create a repository of information specific to the Creation of GPL Speech Audio and Acoustic Models. Click the links below to obtain more information or add your own content (see the TracGuide for information on how to create web pages).
Table of Contents
- AudioSources -- Possible sources of Spoken Audio for the creation of Acoustic Models.
- OtherLanguages -- Resources for languages other than English
- DialectResources -- Links for information on Dialects
- AudioDistribution -- Other Options for distributing Speech Audio
- AudioMailingLists -- Mailing Lists
- SpeechCorpora -- links
- Speech Processing
- LanguageModels - Free and Open Source LMs
- LanguageModelSources -- Possible sources of written data for the creation of Language Models.
- LanguageModelResources -- links to howtos for LM creation
Pronunciation Lexicon or Dictionnaries
- LexiconGrammar -- Possible Pronunciation Lexicon or Dictionnary sources
- GraphemeToPhoneme -- text to phoneme conversion scripts/toolkits
- AcousticModels -- Free (as in free beer) Acoustic Models
- AcousticModelNotes -- Notes on Acoustic Model Creation/Conversion?
- AcousticTreeQuestions -- questions for building context-dependent models
- AcousticModelTrainor - software toolkits to train acoustic models
- GraphemeBasedSpeechRec -Grapheme based Speech Recognition
- AcousticModellingApproaches - Acoustic modelling approaches
- Speech Recognition Engines (Decoders)
- HtkResources -- HTK Toolkit Resources
- SpeechRecognitionEngines -- other open source speech recognition engines
- TestingSpeechRec -- testing resources
- MultilingualSpeechRec - resources for speech recognition using other languages
- ProprietarySpeechRec -- list of proprietary Speech Recognition Engines that run on Linux
Educational Resources - learn more about how speech recognition works
- TheoryAndAlgorithms - ASR Theory and Algorithms
- SpeechLinks -- Speech and technology links
- SpeechTechnologyResources -- Resource listing for Speech Technology
- TextToSpeech -- links and information